Re: Status of working group last call on BIND

I've limited myself to the role of reviewer on BIND because I wanted to
do a bunch of technical and spec clarity reviews.  Normally that's well
within the scope of a chair and in fact expected of them, but it seemed
to be causing some tension in this case so process stuff for BIND is
all in Joe's hands.

Lisa