Re: Last-calling draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-07, Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:48:26 +0200
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, www-webdav-dasl@w3.org

OK,

thanks for the feedback that was sent within the last two weeks. I think
I have captured all major issues and resolved them, either by removing
questionable stuff (such as the array example using SOAP 1.1
marshalling) or adding clarifications.

The current edits are published at
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-latest.html>.
  I plan to submit this as a new Internet Draft early next week and then
ask the RFC Editor for publication as "Experimental" RFC. Note that if
it gets accepted, there will be another last-call period during which
issues can be raised.

Best regards, Julian