Re: Notes from IETF-60 WebDAV WG Meeting

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:42:36 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
CC: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>, jhildebrand@jabber.com, Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>, Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>, 'Jim Whitehead' <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>

Geoffrey M Clemm wrote:

> I believe that issuing a last call is the only mechanism that will get
> the attention needed to complete this document.  We have had several
> non-last call attempts to generate this attention, and none have succeeded.
>
> Cheers,
> Geoff

Agreed.

So, Lisa and Joe, please either last-call the document, or give a clear
indication about what you expect the authors to do so that we can
achieve that milestone (the just revised charter at
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/webdav-charter.html> says this should
have been done almost half a year ago).

Best regards, Julian