Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

Julian,

I think that the MUST and MUST NOT in the following should really
be must and must not, in other words:

  5.1  Marshalling of datatype information

    PROPFIND is extended to return the data type information for
    properties unless one of the following conditions is met:

    o  The data type must be different from "xs:string" (because this can
       be considered the default data type).

    o  The property's data type must not be defined in [RFC2518] (because
       these types are already well-defined).

-brian
briank@xythos.com