Re: redirect references protocol: automatic update

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:16:36 -0500
To: webdav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

I don't see why we couldn't require this (redirects created by some other
mechanism don't have to act the same way as redirects created by
MKREDIRECTREF.

So we could/should say that the value of a redirectref changes only when
it is explicitly updated by a PROPPATCH of the DAV:reftarget property,
and not as a side-effect of some other operation such as MOVE.

Cheers,
Geoff

Julian on 01/05/2004 07:29:23 AM: