Re: redirect references protocol: MKRESOURCE issue

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:14:18 -0500
To: webdav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

I would suggest that we resolve these issues as follows:

- allow PROPPATCH to update the DAV:reftarget property

- have an additional property that specifies the status that
will be returned, e.g. DAV:redirectref-status
that has an integer value of either 301 or 302.

Cheers,
Geoff

Julian on 01/05/2004 07:40:42 AM: