RE: GULP (version 4)

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:24:41 +0200
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>, "'Webdav WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

One more thing that comes to mind are locks on the resource. Are we missing
something else?

Proposal: split into two sentences, one defining the "state" of a resource,
the other saying:

"If a request would modify the state of a resource, the request MUST fail
unless the lock-token for that lock is specified in the request."