WebDAV Ordered Collections Protocol (draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol)

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:09:33 +0100
To: "DAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hi.

We have implemented the WebDAV Ordered Collections Protocol both in a client
and a server component and feel that it's complete and deserves to be
revived (the current Internet Draft has expired, and it wasn't submitted as
RFC).

I haven taken the task to update it to a new version (03), which is
available from our web site ([1]). The only changes made so far are:

- Updated contact information for Jim Davis.
- Specify charset when using text/xml media type.
- Made sure artwork fits into 72 columns.
- Removed "Public" header from OPTIONS example.

We are not aware of any open issues in the old draft ([2] doesn't list any)
and plan to submit this as an updated Internet Draft after the IETF meetings
are finished.

Feedback appreciated.

Julian

[1]