Win98 'Web Folders'?

From: Chris Price <cprice@its.to>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 12:45:16 -0600
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

	Hi;

	After searching the archives, I have come up empty handed on the above
topic.

	I am a Apache web server admin. I have many users that maintain their
own business websites. I have recently had two requests asking if we
supported Win98 Web Folders. I haven;t a clue about Win98 web folders,
but had done some preliminary reading on WebDAV and thought the two
might be related.

	Any input you provide will be appreciated.

	Thanks

	Chris

Pournelle's Law:
If you do not know what you are doing, deal with people who do.