RE: Win98 'Web Folders'?

Web folders are a "shell extension" that allows access to a web server
from the Explorer window. By Explorer, I mean the usual file browser
in Windows 98/NT not Internet Explorer. Check out:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q195/8/51.ASP

for information. As I understand it, if you support Front Page
Extensions for authoring, then Web Folders should work. Web Folders
should also work with WebDAV servers.

John Dreystadt