RE: Win98 'Web Folders'?

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 14:00:31 -0700
To: Chris Price <cprice@its.to>, WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
> 	I am a Apache web server admin. I have many users that
> maintain their
> own business websites. I have recently had two requests asking if we
> supported Win98 Web Folders. I haven;t a clue about Win98 web folders,
> but had done some preliminary reading on WebDAV and thought the two
> might be related.

Chris,

As an Apache admin, if you want to enable WebDAV on your server, you'll
probably be interested in either:

* mod_dav, an Apache module which provides WebDAV services.
  http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/

* DAV4J, a Java servlet which provides WebDAV support, and works with Apache
  http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/DAV4J

- Jim