RE: New Requirements Draft

We can't have a conversation where everyone is using the same word to
mean different things. I have defined what the term variant means in
HTTP. If you use the word variant, in a HTTP working group, it is
expected that you will use it to mean what it means in HTTP. If you are
referring to a concept other than the one meant by HTTP, please use
another term.
	Yaron