Re: Scenario ID will expire

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:39:11 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, Ora Lassila <lassila@w3.org>
Ora,

>our scenario document,
>
> http://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-lassila-http-edit-dist-00.txt
>
>is an Internet Draft and will expire next month.

Thank you for brining this to our attention.

>Earlier it was discussed
>that this document should at some point be submitted as an informational
>RFC. Is there still interest to do this?

Our schedule, written in our Charter
<http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/charter.html>, has the Scenarios
document being revised and submitted as an Informational RFC in April.

>Although I am the editor of this document, I'm afraid I haven't followed
>the WEBDAV discussion and development as closely as I would have wanted to,
>so I cannot judge authoritatively whether the current ID should be
>changed/updated/etc. Any comments?

The scenarios document should be updated to increase their coverage of
requirements, and to reflect some of the more common usage situations
people are envisioning.

- Jim