RE: Partial Puts

From: Gregory J. Woodhouse <gjw@wnetc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:28:11 -0800 (PST)
To: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
cc: "'masinter@parc.xerox.com'" <masinter@parc.xerox.com>, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Yaron Goland wrote:

> Gregory, given this post and my response to Larry's original post, can I
> assume we are in violate agreement about how to proceed with partial
> PUT?
> 	Yaron

Violate agreement? That's an interesting concept. Does that mean there's a
proposed standard we both think shouldn't be followed?

Seriously, though, I think we basically agree here.

---
gjw@wnetc.com    /    http://www.wnetc.com/home.html
If you're going to reinvent the wheel, at least try to come
up with a better one.