Scenario ID will expire

From: Ora Lassila <lassila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:33:13 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Dear WEBDAV Members,

our scenario document,

 http://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-lassila-http-edit-dist-00.txt

is an Internet Draft and will expire next month. Earlier it was discussed
that this document should at some point be submitted as an informational
RFC. Is there still interest to do this?

Although I am the editor of this document, I'm afraid I haven't followed
the WEBDAV discussion and development as closely as I would have wanted to,
so I cannot judge authoritatively whether the current ID should be
changed/updated/etc. Any comments?

	- Ora

--
Ora Lassila, <lassila@w3.org>, http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/People/Lassila
Visiting Scientist (from Nokia Research Center)