Re: [rfc-i] IETF RFC format <-> W3C pubrules

We can certainly do everything with tex that we can do with HTML and
everything we want with HTML.

Problem with TeX is that it is a Turing complete language which means
that it provides way more flexibility than we would want. I would
expect that we ended up using LaTeX which is not quite the same thing.

For my thesis I had examples in TeX that compiled and executed during
the document production process. That is baaaaad precedent.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/