Re: Using GitHub for specification development

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:29:45 -0500
Cc: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Is there a way in github to associate an ISSUE number with a commit?
There is no action item too. How did people replace that.

slightly off-topic

Le 9 nov. 2011 à 11:33, Stéphane Corlosquet a écrit :
> We decided to move them all to the W3 tracker and only use the W3 tracker from then onwards (we only had 8 at the time so the manual process wasn't too hard).

I have seen that discussion a few times already.
We are always talking about user data portability and "its social graph". :p
And we seem to be unable to deal with distributed issues system. I wish we
had a shared protocol/format/issues for these.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/