Re: Question about Receiving Spam

Hello,

Apparently you are receiving forgeries that claim to be from w3.org.
Please be assured that W3C does not send spam; we spend a significant
amount  of time fighting spam like everyone else. W3C mailing addresses
are widely available to "harvesters" as we have many public mailing
lists. In the future we expect to be able to enable recipients to
distinguish real mail from W3C from forgeries.

 - Ian