Finding W3C related namespaces and XML Schema

From: Johan De Smedt <j.de-smedt@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:38:57 -0500
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear,

While developping, I regularly need namespace URI or XML Schema URL.
Today I can not find these readily via the W3 web site.
Therefore I use unsatisfactory methods to determine the above URI and URL using
- vendor support
- mailing list suggestions
- search engines

In order to determine if there is a more unambiguos way, I have the following
questions:
- Does W3C keep a register of namespaces defined by W3C recommendations
- Does W3C keep a register of normative XML schema specifications defined by W3C
recommendations
- Does W3C define how its recommendation must register namspaces or schama
locations
- Will the W3C website index the W3C namespaves and XML schema's

Regards,

     Johan De Smedt
TenForce BVBA
mobile +32 477 475934