Re: W3C Graph Data Workshop trip report

Hi Juan,
Many thanks.
I know this is the SemWeb group; although the thing that interests me is Linked Data, which is sort of related.
I don't want to cross-post, so I'll just ask here.

So was there anyone at the workshop interested in Linked Data?

Specifically how LD-style URIs relate to PGs and Neo4J?
That is, PGs relating to the core LD stuff: resolvable and globally addressable IDs.
I see little or no mention of IDs, URIs or anything like that, and any implications that would have for the PG technologies.

Is no-one interested in that?
I would have asked in person, but sadly I was not chosen to be invited ;-) - I'm guessing because such interests are not widely shared (I never saw the criteria for choosing invitees).

Or maybe everyone understands it all, and it isn't a big issue - if so, can anyone point my at a simple exposition of the issues please?

Best
Hugh

--
Hugh