W3C Graph Data Workshop trip report

From: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 13:42:12 -0500
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
All,

I wrote my trip report on the W3C Graph Data workshop:
http://www.juansequeda.com/blog/2019/03/08/w3c-graph-data-workshop-trip-report/

 It was a successful event! In a nutshell
– There is a unified and vibrant graph community.
– A W3C Business Group will be formed and serve as a liaison between
different interested parties.
– There is a push for RDF*/SPARQL* to be a W3C Member submission.
– There is interest to standardize a Property Graph data model with a
schema.
– There is interest to standardize mappings between Property Graphs and RDF.

Best,

Juan

--
Juan Sequeda, Ph.D