From: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 September, 2017 22:24
To: Jörn Hees <j_hees@cs.uni-kl.de>
Cc: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>; semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: RDF viewer

FYI - I developed a JavaScript RDF graph visualiser that runs in a browser using vis.js (a JavaScript port of Graphviz) with a service worker to perform the rendering in the background. I found it easy to customise the rendering via the DOT language. This works well in some cases, but in others the diagrams get too complicated and isn’t of value.