Re: RDF viewer

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:23:52 +0100
Cc: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Jörn Hees <j_hees@cs.uni-kl.de>

FYI - I developed a JavaScript RDF graph visualiser that runs in a browser using vis.js (a JavaScript port of Graphviz) with a service worker to perform the rendering in the background. I found it easy to customise the rendering via the DOT language. This works well in some cases, but in others the diagrams get too complicated and isn’t of value.

> On 6 Sep 2017, at 12:17, Jörn Hees <j_hees@cs.uni-kl.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Brent,
>
> tried your tool but can't really make it work...
> maybe also have a look at http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl.html ?
>
> Best,
> Jörn
>
>> On 6 Sep 2017, at 04:11, Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I have been working on a project that loads and visualizes  various
>> RDF serializations. Right now it is rough, but public:
>>
>> With D3:
>> http://bshambaugh.org/experiments/node-arc-d3/
>>
>> With Sigma.js:
>> http://bshambaugh.org/experiments/node-arc-d3/index-sigma.html
>>
>> Paste URLs in the text field and press the "Load File/ LDP Container" Button:
>>
>> Data to play with is here:
>> http://bshambaugh.org/experiments/node-arc-d3/data/
>>
>> h/t to the N3, JSONLD , and the RDFlib libraries.
>>
>> The GitHub repository URL is: https://github.com/bshambaugh/node-arc-d3
>>
>> -Brent Shambaugh
>>
>> GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
>> Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
>> LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259
>> Skype: brent.shambaugh
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brent_Shambaugh
>> WebID: http://bshambaugh.org/foaf.rdf#me

W3C champion for the Web of things & W3C Data Activity Lead