Re: RDF viewer

From: Thomas Passin <list1@tompassin.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:50:29 -0600
To: semantic-web@w3.org
One problem with viewers is that they usually try to be general-purpose.
  But real data sets are likely to be built using certain repeated
constructions (I call them "idioms").  A viewer for the idioms used by a
data set will be much easier to understand than a general-purpose one -
and so it can show more data at once in a clearer way.

What we need is a declarative language for specifying idiomatic viewers
... and a corresponding construction tool ... that would be majorly helpful.

TomP