Re: Some notes about my new format

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:28:00 +0200
Cc: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
> I've started to write about my new format alternative to RDF:

I'm afraid that your new format is not only different from RDF,
but also different to practice on the Web in general:

"Now it is clear that these are two different Alexes
 (even despite they share the same object URL :Alex)."
 http://freesoft.portonvictor.org/binaries/NLang.pdf

Having two different things identified by the same URL
will be very hard to retrofit on today's Web.
If I GET Alex' URL, which of two Alexes will I receive?

How would you make this compatible with the rest of the Web?

Ruben