Some notes about my new format

From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 01:35:29 +0300
To: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I've started to write about my new format alternative to RDF:

http://freesoft.portonvictor.org/binaries/NLang.pdf
(a very rough partial draft).

When it is not yet too late: Should it be named NLang or renamed to Nlang?

Should semicolons separate properties as in Turtle or end properties (as semicolon ends statements in C language)?

Should we make it as similar to Turtle as possible, or as dissimilar as possible? (Consider replacing brackets [...] with braces {...} to make it dissimilar to Turtle.)

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org