Re: A new alternative to RDF

From: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:10:53 +0200
To: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
CC: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Victor,

I'm been reading this thread, and I think you are pushing the problem
into the wrong level, trying to get something from the language/model
that was not designed for.

I mean, I could understand your point of creating a new language for
addressing such requirements. But I think it would make a worthwhile
contribution something on top of RDF. For instance, I can see such
constrains implemented at the application level using CQRS [1] or any
other pattern. I point CQRS just because we've been playing with that
approach [2] and it could apply in your scenario, but it could be
implemented following different strategies.

Hope this helps in the discussion.

Cheers,

[1] http://martinfowler.com/bliki/CQRS.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-435