Re: Additional usages for Semanticweb.org

Certainly, Stefan, sounds nice.
As long as it doesn't just become another place I have to remember to put stuff.
So someone would have to persuade (and help?) directory maintainers to automagically source stuff from it.
Oh dear, is that the Semantic Web? Sounds a bit of a challenge :-)
Best
Hugh