Re: Additional usages for Semanticweb.org

Hugh,

the directory/table style information seems to be very limited.
Wikipedia descriptions of e.g., Microsoft or IBM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM
are a lot richer than the directory information contained at the W3C
site or the STI site.
So maybe the Semantic Mediawiki style approach combines the best of
all worlds - reusable catalog metadata, rich descriptions, easy
extensibility - into one approach?

Best,

Stefan