Re: Additional usages for Semanticweb.org

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 19:49 +0400, Yury Katkov wrote:
> To be honest I've tried to add or modify information on dir.w3.org and
> failed - the service asks for username and password bu there is no
> registration. Is it always so?

That page says:

"""
At this time a username & password is required to enter your details.
Please email support at 3roundstones dot com with subject "Directory".
"""

That seems clear to me and the time I tried it I got a username and
password by return of email.

Dave