Re: Updated XML Security RELAX NG Schemas editors draft

From: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 22:31:37 +0900
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Murata <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Frederick,

> Can you please review the document before we finalize for publication
> this week?
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview.html
> (browser reload may be required)

First, I should have provided a top-level schema for the combination of
XML signature and exclusive C14N.  Here goes.

Second, I have to modify xenc-schema-11.rnc when I understand where
I should put KeyDerivationMethod.

Third, I have not really tested my encryption schemas, since I have only
one test data.  I might find some bugs if I trye more instance documents.
Do you have such instance documents?

Fourth, the first line of some schema file shows an incorrect file name.
I'll address this problem tomorrow.

Cheers,
Makoto