Updated XML Security RELAX NG Schemas editors draft

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:47:59 -0500
To: Makoto MURATA <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Makoto

I have updated the "XML Security RELAX NG Schemas" editors draft to
include new sections on XML Encryption and Generic Hybrid Ciphers, as
well as a section for shared RNG schemas. I've updated the names of
the linked schema files where needed. I have also updated the document
repository to add the new schema files and to update the changed files.

I assume that allowAnyForeign.rnc and allowAnyForeign11.rnc have now
been replaced by xmldsig-allowAnyForeign.rnc and xmldsig11-
allowAnyForeign.rnc  respectively, so will delete them from the
repository using CVS delete, if you confirm that is correct.

Can you please review the document before we finalize for publication
this week?

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview.html
(browser reload may be required)

Thanks