Editorial update - Generic Hybrid Ciphers

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:06:14 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Makoto MURATA <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
I have switched to using ReSpec for Generic Hybrid Ciphers, also
moving the source to a new directory in CVS.

Thus please change any saved bookmark you have for this document. I've
updated the publications status page appropriately.

The new editors draft URL is

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/generic-hybrid-ciphers/Overview.html

I fixed the issues Magnus noted, as well as two issues Makoto noted:

(1) In section 4.2.1 replaced

"The GenericHybridCipherMethod element shall appear as a child element
of xenc:EncryptedData or xenc:EncryptedKey when Generic-Hybrid is
specified as the Algorithm value of an xenc:EncryptedData or
xenc:EncryptedKey element."

with

"The GenericHybridCipherMethod element shall appear as a child element
of the xenc:EncryptionMethod element when generic-hybrid is specified
as the value of the xenc:EncryptionMethod Algorithm attribute."

see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-comments/2010Mar/0001.html

(2) fixed algorithm identifer in example in section 6

see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-comments/2010Mar/0000.html