Re: Updated XML Security RELAX NG Schemas editors draft

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:12:43 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
To: ext MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Makoto

For testing I think you can use files that were used as part of 1.1
interop testing, please see the wiki at, under links to test file
directories:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Interop

There are also test files for XML Encryption 1.0 at its interop test
page:

http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/02-xenc-interop.html

Does this help?