Re: p:map

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:22:14 +0200
To: "Alex Milowski" <alex@milowski.org>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

I think we should at least say that the resolution of name would be
consistent through all the pipeline (I say the resolution, not the
result of the get)

That means :

If I have a "toto.xml" in the xinclude and a "toto.xml" in the in a
p:document and a "toto.xml" in the doc() function of my xslt what can
I expect ?

> Is there a basic use case that you want to see covered?  Maybe we can step
> back a bit and see if there is something we do need to do in V1.

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development