Re: p:map

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:28:52 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Ok, but we need *at least* to explain how OASIS Catalogs would
| interact with steps

I don't think so. Or, if the consensus is that we do, I don't think
we want to say any more than:

  The interaction between generated documents and underlying resource
  resolvers (catalogs, caches, proxies, etc.) is
  implementation-defined.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The trip doesn't exist that can set you
http://nwalsh.com/            | beyond the reach of cravings, fits of