Re: Proposed component list

On 1/24/07, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> wrote:
> What specification are we working against for these?
> > soap-exchange - does something with WS/SOAP
>
> Other than possibly setting up some HTTP headers, I'm not certain we need
> to go here.  The httprequest component should suffice for most SOAP
> web services.

I agree; I can also live without a SOAP component in version 1. We
designed such a component for Orbeon Forms a few years ago, and added
since then added configuration options to handle more cases based on
users feedback. Despite this, the result is today still incomplete:

http://www.orbeon.com/ops/doc/processors-delegation

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web Forms for the Enterprise, Done the Right Way
http://www.orbeon.com/