Re: Proposed component list

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:20:34 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

> Yeah. Neither probably belong in the core list. I wonder if the
> core list should be either "xslt" or "xslt2". Hmmm.

Norm,

I think that it is good enough to have just one component ("xslt")
which looks at the "version" or "xsl:version" attribute to decide what
to do. Is there any downside that would justify the need for adding a
second component?

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web Forms for the Enterprise, Done the Right Way
http://www.orbeon.com/