Re: Addressing the multiple uses of "context"

> We could address this problem in the following way:
>
> 1. Change our terminology so that what we currently call the "context"
> is called the "environment". (Maybe we should do this even if we don't
> do part 2.)
>
> 2. Change the element named "xpath-context" in choose/when to simply
> "context".
>
> 3. Use "context" in for-each and viewport instead of p:input name="source".

Norm,

+1 for doing the changes 1 to 3 that you highlight above. In
particular, point 3 will make p:when, p:for-each, and p:viewport more
consistent and so easier to comprehend.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web Forms for the Enterprise, Done the Right Way
http://www.orbeon.com/