Validation in general

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:52:25 +0200
To: "XProc WG" <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

Dear,

We already have p:validate-xml-schema and p:validate-relax-ng

It seems we still miss at least two of existing more or less
widespread technology :
* p:validate-schematron
* p:nvdl

For NVDL, the recombine part which is not stable at the moment, could
be a interesting part of  the use of sequence and dynamic output ports
and is AFAIK is the use-cases of XProc ([1])

Another point is, that we have to deal with compound schemas
(Relax+Schematron and XML Schema+Schematron) and with DTD

Mohamed

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc-requirements/#use-case-dsdl-validation
--
Innovimax SARL