Re: p:http-request

> / Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> was heard to say:
> | All of these needs to be clarified in the document.  That's on my list
> (near
> | the top now) to do.  So, this is a good time to tell me what you think.
>
> I don't know what I think yet because I haven't got very far.
> I have created
>
>   http://xproc.org/services/echo
>
> which echos back the headers and entity body that you send it.
> I guess that's progress :-)

I think the trade off for parsing is that you can more efficiently
process XML off the wire inside the component that the p:unescape-markup.

It might be nice to have a "parse" option that attempts to parse the content
as XML.  The default could be that it will only parse XML media types.  If
you set "parse" to true, then it would always attempt to parse the
entity body.  If you set it to false, it would never parse the entity body.