Re: p:load?

From: Vasil Rangelov <boen.robot@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:20:48 +0300
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

>Have you got a specific example DTD that you're thinking about? All the
>markup languages that came to my mind (Docbook, XHTML, NLM Journal etc.)
>have RNG equivalents. Specific use cases tend to be more persuasive than
>general wish lists.

XHTML? 1.0? In RNG? Really? Now there's something new for me. I thought it
only has a DTD. That was the particular language I had in mind. After a
search on the W3C site, I also saw a Schema implementation, but RNG.

Anyhow, I can't think of any other language now too, but even if I do,
contacting it's author may as well result in that author publishing a schema
and/or RNG too. Still, it only may. Thanks for not being against it though.
That's still something ;-).

Regards,
Vasil Rangelov