Re: clarify xpath relation to XProc

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:03:29 -0400
To: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
/ James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| A picky thing; In other specs they are clear on listing other
| dependent standards. Seems like an omission  to not say something
| clear about XPATH support somewhere in the status section.

I thought we were clear on that, but perhaps not. Editorially, the
spec is a bit light on references. I plan to fix that for the next
public draft.

In any event, it's XPath 1.0 everywhere.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.