RE: xml-stylesheet issues

I think this is a good set of questions to consider.

I guess we also need to discuss just what is happening
with actual browsers these days and to what extent it
is important for us to address this issues in the
Assoc SS spec at all (though clearly Simon believes it
is, and it is within our charter to maintain this spec).

For all WG members, please be sure to have read this
email before this Wednesday's telcon so that we can
discuss this topic.