Re: XML Core Open ACTIONS as of 2006 Sept 18

From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@veillard.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:59:03 +0200
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 11:20:46AM -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> Open ACTIONs
> =============
> A couple weeks ago we voted to take XInclude 2nd Ed to PER,
> but Paul found there were too many issues with the front matter
> to do so--see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Sep/0029
> ACTION to DV:  Address Paul's email and produce another draft.

  Done hopefully. As per subsequent emails, I changed the date to be
03 October 2006 and end of review to be 3 November 2006. I put a template for
the new errata on the future REC at
(kept it in XML dated space subtree, this is easier to get access to and update)
it is not showing up in the status (since this is not a REC) but is kept
commented out in the XML source document.

  I hope this is correct,

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/