Re: XML Core Open ACTIONS as of 2006 Sept 18

From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@veillard.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:59:03 +0200
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 11:20:46AM -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> Open ACTIONs
> =============
>
> A couple weeks ago we voted to take XInclude 2nd Ed to PER,
> but Paul found there were too many issues with the front matter
> to do so--see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Sep/0029
>
> ACTION to DV:  Address Paul's email and produce another draft.

  Done hopefully. As per subsequent emails, I changed the date to be
03 October 2006 and end of review to be 3 November 2006. I put a template for
the new errata on the future REC at
   http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/11/xinclude-errata
(kept it in XML dated space subtree, this is easier to get access to and update)
it is not showing up in the status (since this is not a REC) but is kept
commented out in the XML source document.

  I hope this is correct,

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/