RE: Draft #2 Transition Request: PER Request for XInclude 1.0 Second Edition

I tried to send the transition request for XInclude,
but I realized there are too many things about the
top of the document at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/04/XInclude/REC-xinclude-20060423.html
that need fixing before I can do that.

1.  The status has to be changed to PER.  The date should be
    changed to 21 September 2006.

2.  The URL for the HTML has to have PER not REC in it; I suggest
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/09/PER-xinclude-20060921/Overview.html
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/09/PER-xinclude-20060921/PER-xinclude-2006092
1-review.html
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/09/PER-xinclude-20060921/PER-xinclude-2006092
1.xml

3.  The errata link needs to be to a new document for 2nd Ed errata.

4.  The status section needs to be replaced with what I suggest
    below in my draft transition request except change "13 October"
    to "31 October".

Daniel, when do you think you'll be able to have this done?

Henry, do you think it's time to start trying to schedule
a PER call for sometime next week?