Re: XML Core Open ACTIONS as of 2006 Sept 18

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 05:59:03PM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 11:20:46AM -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> > Open ACTIONs
> > =============
> >
> > A couple weeks ago we voted to take XInclude 2nd Ed to PER,
> > but Paul found there were too many issues with the front matter
> > to do so--see
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Sep/0029
> >
> > ACTION to DV:  Address Paul's email and produce another draft.
>
>   Done hopefully. As per subsequent emails, I changed the date to be
> 03 October 2006 and end of review to be 3 November 2006. I put a template for
> the new errata on the future REC at
>    http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/11/xinclude-errata
> (kept it in XML dated space subtree, this is easier to get access to and update)
> it is not showing up in the status (since this is not a REC) but is kept
> commented out in the XML source document.
>
>   I hope this is correct,

  Urgh ... new drafts are at:

 http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/10/PER-xinclude-20061003/PER-xinclude-20061003.html
 (or Overview.html)
 and the review version is at
 http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/10/PER-xinclude-20061003/PER-xinclude-20061003-review.html

<rant>
It would be cool if W3C web server could avoid sending
when it has no idea of what it is doing and the document is
stating

i.e. fix their web server to not break the content when serving it ...

If they can't fix it, nobody will and they can just drop their moto
about 'leading' and 'full potential' ...
</rant>

Daniel
daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/