XHTMLMIME draft updated

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 23:09:49 -0500
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

As per our discussion in the teleconference today, I have made some
changes to the (still in development) update to the XHTML MIME
document.  The new version is available at

Note that the diff marked version is against the last editors draft, not
against the previous released version is inidicated.  I will fix that
soon, but its late and I need some sleep.