Re: XHTMLMIME draft updated

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:37:28 +0100
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
Greetings Shane, continuing the theme "making it easy" for the author
strated in my previous note [1]. . .

An illustration of the recommendations in the form of a template document
would be useful. Perhaps building on the trivial document that is

In addition, it would be a good demonstration of the guidlines if the
subject document were itself to follow the guidelines.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0015.html

Regards, Roland
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Sent by: public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
03/04/2008 05:09

XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

XHTMLMIME draft updated

As per our discussion in the teleconference today, I have made some
changes to the (still in development) update to the XHTML MIME
document.  The new version is available at

Note that the diff marked version is against the last editors draft, not
against the previous released version is inidicated.  I will fix that
soon, but its late and I need some sleep.