Re: input on name for XML serialization of HTML 5?

Actually, I think that any XHTML name should be based upon the XHTML
Modularization architecture going forward.  Moreover, given the
divergent directions HTML and XHTML are going at this point, trying to
overload the term XHTML can only lead to confusion and frustration among
our various constituencies.

I feel very strongly that the "xml serialization" of HTML 5 should NOT
be called anything with XHTML in its name.